Dates for İzmir event – 19-21 MAY 2023
Dates for New York event – 16-18 MARCH 2023
- The event is being planned as an in-person conference. Please visit the Registration Page for more details.
- International Ekin Altitude JMUN will recognize schools through School and Delegate Registration form to secure the attending delegation’s place at the conference of 2023.
- EAJMUN will follow global pandemic rules, regulations, and protocols.
- Registered schools and delegates will be communicated via email for payment details and more.
- Registration fees include delegates and advisor training sessions prior to the conference, conference materials and shuttles from specific spots to the venue of the event, lunch services, fresh coffee breaks, and attendance fees. These fees do not include airport transport or accommodations. (Coffe breaks will follow pandemic protocols)
- International Ekin Altitude JMUN does not entertain registrants with refunds once the application is approved and the payment has gone through.
- School advisors will be free to attend the training sessions and conference events at a ratio of 1:10. (Does not include MUN Academy Training)
- The additional advisor fee will be 800 TL per participant.
- The deadline for early registration payments is due on January 30, 2023.
- Regular registration payment will be due on 28 February 2023. Schools will be notified of the details.