Registration for International Virtual EKIN LAU GCI JMUN is now closed.
***Registration for MAY 2022 event will be open soon.
*Important Note: Applications may close earlier than the deadline due to the limited space we have this year. We truly present our sincere apology if such a case comes up.
International Virtual EKIN LAU GCI JMUN is characterized by the following comparative
advantages and awards:
- 6 Winners of the Secretary General Awards will receive free registration at the Global Classrooms International 2022 conference in New York
- 4 Awards Per Committee: Secretary General Award, Diplomacy Award, Position Paper Award, and Best Improvement Award
- International encounters with international students coming from Global Classrooms International, namely from 28 Capitals of the World
- Creative topics tackling the UN’s Secretary General Directives and the Sustainable Development Goals
- State of the art virtual technology using Adobe Connect
- Extensive Training Material on: Public speaking skills, conflict resolution, negotiation, diplomacy, rules of procedure, position papers, research, background guides, advocacy, and resolution writing
- Publishing the Resolutions in our international book of resolution