Registration for International Virtual EKIN LAU GCI JMUN is now on.
***The event is now accepting school registrations only. After school registration is approved, registrants will be communicated to proceed for delegate registration and more via email.
(Due to demand from International Schools Registration is extended to : 30th April 2021)
*Important Note: Applications may close earlier than the deadline due to the limited space we have this year. We truly present our sincere apology if such a case comes up.
International Virtual EKIN LAU GCI JMUN is characterized by the following comparative
advantages and awards:
- 6 Winners of the Secretary General Awards will receive free registration at the Global Classrooms International 2022 conference in New York
- 4 Awards Per Committee: Secretary General Award, Diplomacy Award, Position Paper Award, and Best Improvement Award
- International encounters with international students coming from Global Classrooms International, namely from 28 Capitals of the World
- Creative topics tackling the UN’s Secretary General Directives and the Sustainable Development Goals
- State of the art virtual technology using Adobe Connect
- Extensive Training Material on: Public speaking skills, conflict resolution, negotiation, diplomacy, rules of procedure, position papers, research, background guides, advocacy, and resolution writing
- Publishing the Resolutions in our international book of resolution