1. What is EKIN LAU GCI JMUN?
It is a MUN conference organized for middle school students aged between 11-14 years at Ekin College with the partnership of Ekin Junior Model United Nations and Lebanese American University Global Classrooms International.
2. When and where does EKIN LAU GCI JMUN take place?
The event of 2021 will be virtual due to the global pandemic between the dates of 21-23rd of May 2021.
3. What is the theme to be debated and discussed at the conference?
Art of Diplomacy
4. Is individual application accepted?
Yes. But you may be paired with another delegate to take part in the committee actively.
5. How do I realize my application has gone through and accepted?
Within two business days, you will receive an approval email. If not you are kindly requested to notify the organizational committee asap.
6. How do we learn about the transport and accommodation?
7. How do we pay the delegation fee?
You will find the necessary information in Finance section. In the meantime, advisors will be communicated for the means of payments.
8. Does EKIN LAU GCI JMUN provide meals?
Yes, we do and the fee is included in the delegate registration fee. However, the 2021 event will not be providing this service due to the global pandemic.
9. Does EKIN LAU GCI JMUN have a code for dressing and language?
Yes. The dress code for both ladies and gentlemen should be formal as well as the language to be used. The conference strictly requires all the delegates to be using the official language of the conference.
10. Does EKIN LAU GCI JMUN organize a social event?
Yes. We do have a social event on the school grounds where the conference takes place. However, due to the global pandemic, our event won’t be entertaining participants with this service.