- The event will be held totally on a virtual platform. Please visit the Registration Page for details of awards and more.
- Ekin LAU GCI JMUN will recognize schools through School Registration to secure the attending delegation’s place at the conference of 2021.
- Please note that the school registration fee is paid apart and separately from delegate registration fees.
- Through the school registration, teachers and advisors will be granted access to the training sessions, no matter the number of participants.
- Registered schools and delegates will be communicated via email for details of payment.
- Registration fees include 5 pre-recorded delegate and advisor training sessions, 5 live delegate and advisor training sessions, one mock debate session one week prior to conference days, conference materials, and attendance fees.
- EKIN LAU GCI JMUN does not entertain registrants with refunds once the application is approved and the payment has gone through.
- By registering your school advisors will be free to attend the training sessions and conference events.
- The due date for regular payment for the 2021 conference is Friday 7th of May 2021.